The projects listed on the left have been submitted for Board review. These projects are indicated with a red icon on the above map.
Board Approved Projects
The Board approved projects listed below are indicated with a blue icon on the above map.
- DB Real Estate Holdings, approved 3/6/2017 to construct a one-story 26,800 square foot building on 5.62 acres for automotive sales and service
- Village at Oakhurst, approved 11/21/2016 to develop two parcels at the northeast corner of Bailey Road and Statesville Road into a mixed-use retail, restaurant and office village, similar to the adjacent Oakhurst I.
- Watermark Condos, approved 11/7/2016 to construct a 48-unit multi-family complex located at 19800 Kunkleman Drive and closing the portion of Kunkleman Drive north of Knox Road.
- Grace Covenant/Vanguard Cell Tower, approved 8/15/2016 to install a 190’ monopole cell tower on the existing Grace Covenant Church site located at 17301 Statesville Road.
- Bailey's Glen II Amendment #2, a plat condition was amended on 8/15/2016 to allow lots 1-21 of Bailey's Glen II Phase I to be platted. All remaining lots in Phase 1 and all lots in Phase 2 may not be platted until Bailey Road is accepted for public maintenance.
- Belle Isle Salon, a new 3,610 square foot building at 20627 N Main Street for a salon, retail and office use approved on 7/18/2016.
- Sweet Magnolia Event Center, a multi-purpose venue to accommodate weddings, corporate events and family celebrations at 10101 Bailey Road, approved on 7/18/2016.
- Sabates CZ, approved 3/21/2016 to modify an existing site specific plan that currently allows only parking on the site to construct 2 single-family residences in addition to the parking.
- Bailey Springs, approved 3/7/2016 to develop 11.227 acres into a 13 lot, low density, single family residential subdivision.
- The Forest at Bailey's Glen, approved 2/15/2016 to amend to the Bailey’s Glen II subdivision for an additional 103 lots on 9 additional parcels and 57.87 additional acres bringing the totals for the modified plan, The Forest at Bailey’s Glen, to: 179 lots, 12 parcels, approximately 110 acres.
- SCI Steel Horse Towers, approved Conditional Use Permit (CUP) on 2/1/2016 to install a new 190’ high monopole communications tower for wireless communication services at 11105 Treynorth Drive.
- Circle K, approved 2/1/2016 to construct a convenience store on three parcels at the southwest corner of Bailey Road and Old Statesville Road.
- Jetton Cove at Charles Towne, approved 8/17/2015 to develop 5.6 acres into a 22 single-family lot subdivision.
- Mt. Zion Senior Center, approved 8/3/2015 to develop 9.7 acres into a senior living community including 24 quad/duplex units, 80 independent living apartments and a 6,000 square foot community center.
- Beverly Subdivision, approved 3/2/2015 to construct a single-family subdivision off Bailey Road to the east of Hough High School.
- Bailey's Glen II (Barnhardt Subdivision), approved 1/5/2015 to construct a 78 lot, single-family subdivision off Bailey Road.
- Bailey's Glen Multi-Family Amendment, approved 12/15/2014 to construct 132 units. The previously approved plan contained 96 units.
- Bailey's Glen Workshop Amenity, approved 12/1/2014. An amendment to the Bailey's Glen Conditional District rezoning originally approved on February 5, 2007 to add a workshop amenity within the subdivision.
- Avery Park, approved 6/16/2014. Conditional Zoning for a 94-lot single-family conservation subdivision off Bailey Road near Hough High School.
- Courtyards at Nantz, approved 6/2/2014. Neighborhood Mixed Use Conditional Zoning for a proposed single-family age restricted development with an office building.