Pee Wee Tee Ball, ages 2-6
- Waymer Multipurpose Field, 14200 Holbrooks Rd, Huntersville
- Saturdays, April 1 - May 6 (no T-ball on April 15), 9-10 a.m.
- Adult participation required
- $25 per child
- Email Melissa Johnson or call 980-314-1304. Deadline to register is March 29.
Northern Adventures Summer Camps, ages 6-21 (and still in high school)
- Registration will be available by mail in, walk in (Marion Diehl Recreation Center (2219 Tyvola Rd, Charlotte), phone call (980-314-1301) and internet registration. If you have questions on how to set up your online account to register through ActiveNet, please complete the following steps:
- Click this link: www.parkandrec.com
- On the main page, click on the link for EParks2.0
- Click on the link to Sign In
- Use the email address you have on file with Mecklenburg Co. TR as your Login
- Click on “Forgot your password?” to have your password reset
- All registration for TR Camps begins on Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 9 a.m.
- All registration for TR Camps closes on Friday, June 9, 2017 at 12 p.m.
- Any weeks registered for must be paid for at the time of registration
- Camps will begin on Monday, June 19, 2017 and will end on Friday, August 11, 2017
- Camp hours are 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. daily, Monday - Friday
- Cost for camp is $100 per week
- Camp ages and locations:
- Northern Adventures – Youth: 6 - 12 years old – Dellwood Center in Huntersville (Must be a resident of the Town of Huntersville, Cornelius or Davidson)
- Northern Adventures – Teen: 13 – 21 years old and still in High School – Dellwood Center in Huntersville (Must be a resident of the Town of Huntersville, Cornelius or Davidson)
- For more information, email Stacey Thomas or call her at 980-314-1302. Visit the Mecklenburg County TR website or call 980-314-1314 for more information about other camps offered throughout the county this summer.
- Download the 2017 Northern Adventures flyer