How Do I...

Use the navigation on the left to:

  • Apply for board/commission positions, building permit, job, peddlers & hawkers permit or special event permit.
  • Report a Code violation, a damaged recycling/trash cart, a pothole or a streetlight outage.
  • Request a 96-gallon recycling cart, new trash service or a security check.
  • Sign up for CharMeck Alerts.
  • View agendas and minutes, budgets, frequently asked questions, park locations, recycling schedule, Town of Cornelius ordinances or the trash collection schedule.