Please complete a different form for different facilities
Please note there is a three (3) hour minimum for shelter rentals.
• Renter must be able to show permit upon request
• Person in charge shall be responsible for conduct of group and any damages to property
• Area is to be cleaned after use and trash put in appropriate receptacles
• No alcoholic beverages or glass containers allowed. No tobacco use of any kind allowed on park property.
• In the case of inclement weather, Cornelius PARC Department will reschedule the event for another time (based on availability). Refunds will not be given in the event of inclement weather. Reschedules MUST be made within three (3) months of the original reservation date. Weather Hotline is 704-896-2460 x290.
• Cancellations must be made at least 7 days prior to event. The cost will be refunded minus a 10 percent administrative cost. No refunds will be given if cancellation is less than 7 days.
• For field, gym and court rentals, this form must be accompanied by a signed Facility Use Agreement.
Once your request has been reviewed by PARC staff, you will be contacted via email or phone. If your request can be granted, you will then have the option to mail in your payment, come by our office with payment, or pay with a credit/debit card over the phone. If you have any questions, please call our office at 704-892-6031 x 160.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field