Report a Concern

To report a waste collection concern, please click here.

The Town of Cornelius FixiT Form will help us identify a problem in your area - and fix it fast. Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us at (704) 892-6031 during business hours.

For a police emergency, dial 911. Noise complaints and illegal activity on a greenway (such as the use of a motorized vehicle) should also be directed to the Cornelius Police Department at (704) 892-1363.